10 TRAITS of a Maverick

10 QUALITIES OF A MAVERICK.
That makes you unique.

1. Being happy and making everyone happy.

2. Do not hesitate to speak what you want.

3. Don't think too much about the opinions of others.

4. Habits don't define a character.

5. Allowed to forgive but not to forget.

6. Equal vision of everything by virtue of true knowledge.

7. Doing exactly what you're afraid of.

8. Always ready for challenges.

9. Spread the love.

10. Break the rules.




A man with these characteristics are said to call a maverick (Puvvukonvict )

I am independent and full of liberty, as a maverick, I don't go with others' opinions. And I was quite different from others. In physical and mental aspects.


Maverick




AS AN ALPHA MAN.

I accept everything that happens to me either that's good or bad I will never un-deny, and I do not run out of problems, I go with them to do not let the same problem come again.

Alpha man




I have a set of my own rules, that I strictly follow

I don't copy anybody, I make my own decisions instead of asking someone else, I don't seek any help from anyone. I could manage everything myself and I don't try to convince anybody, that makes me feel so courage that I don't get disappointed by other people. Because people listen only to what they want to listen to, so it's a foolish trial to give suggestions to others.

       I don't lose my comfort in any circumstances, 

maverick




One more unique thing is we only expect from our own rather than expecting from others because expectations always kill self-confidence, so I don't want to keep my happiness key in someone else's hand. If we do you'll no longer be happy with yourself.

It's not easy to live like an alpha  but if you can do

" Your unbreakable"

Puvvukonvict ðŸ‘‰ follow me on Instagram








Post a Comment

0 Comments