The long lasting relationship. Marriage?

 I asked one of my friends she was married, 
"Do you believe that the marriage is long-lasting heartfully?"
Relationships, Marriage
She answered for a long time but I made it very simple to understand.
__________________________________________
The long-lasting marriage you?"
"Trust me it's the same here. you think it's picnic"
I was Inaudible'
She said some situations of her married life.
After half an hour of Vishal Shah for me and some random office mail for him.
"Do you really believe you are not happy with me?"
Tears and a sobbing me.
No love I love you so much.
He is always so gentle and kind while I am such a brat.
Conclusion
I don't know about others but in my marriage, if I am angry or even slightly unhappy I tell him immediately and it's not polite. He is the same, any issue we talk it. We mostly fight about kids as he keeps spoiling these brats which gets on my nerves. So far no matter how much I yell or cuss and trust me I can a lot it has not worked. Damn.

Anyways, when you don't express your emotions to the person you're supposed to love and trust, it will lead you astray as you will build a mountain out of a mole. Your marriage is not a political correctness tool, it's your marriage and your spouse. Sit down and no matter how hard the issue is talk about it.

sadhu: I am a very polite person!
her husband: Not every time.......(meek smile at her)
Sadhu: No you bark a lot
her husband: of course, I am the best pet she ever got.
Sadhu: My teddy boy.........." hug"
Me: you changed a lot Sadhu

One final word from Vishal Shah: She's not just my wife, also my life

_____________________________________________
What do you say guys isn't it a long-lasting relationship?

T H A N K - Y O U

Puvvukonvict............





Post a Comment

0 Comments