True Love behind everything by Puvvukonvict

THERE'S ALWAYS A TRUE LOVE BEHIND EVERYTHING.

"I really don't think that I am able to differentiate it. But I would like to share my point of view"


Puvvukonvict Entertainments

There's always a true love behind everything
If true love exists, then why multiple breakups? Multiple crushes? Why divorce? Why foeticide? Why cheating?

Sadly we always choose people who never choose us.

I don't know, how people can fall truly for the second time? Third time? Fourth time?

There is a thin line between a breakup and marriage.

Those who are extremely blind in love, will take their love till marriage and regret their whole life. 😅

Those who are extremely intellectual will end up in a breakup. 😉
 
You might ask me, “A woman gives birth to a child even before seeing it, isn't it true love?”

Every parent does have a little untold selfishness. They expect their daughter or son to look after them during their old age days.

You might ask me, “A girl drop me and pick me up. She calls and asks about my whereabouts. She will be there for me always, isn't it true love?”

She is possessive and she is just doubting you, so she will be there for you always and it is not loved. 😄

You might ask me, “A girl proposed to me on Tinder, we are now in a relationship, isn't it true love?”

Does true love has choices? Choosing from swiping left and right? Matching from millions? Crazy!

If you break up, she will again go back to Tinder to search for a better match and pick someone from the pool of matches 😅 to begin a new relationship.

You might ask me, “she loved someone so deeply, but unfortunately, she married someone else just for her parents? Isn't this true love?”

Oops, wait? She had a baby! Despite marrying someone else than she loved.

That's the ultimate result of any true fuck!ng love. Ah! ❤️

There is no true love exists in the world! Even if it's there, it comes with hidden terms and conditions.

If you think practically, you will realize that there is no true love policy.

What?? Did you say your boyfriend loves you truly?

Ask your female friend to text your boyfriend and you will see the true love towards her too. 😅😋

It works vice versa too !!

Happy Valentine's day to all uncles and auntie's who loved someone and married someone else.

Stop watching romantic movies, they are just overrating the term love!

Love is not cheesy as projected in movies. It will be having a lot of pains, problems, disrespect, struggles, and what not?

Our parents are eagerly waiting and praying inside for the unite of hero and heroine at the climax on the TV screen, but when they get to know that his/her - daughter/son loving someone they become the scariest villain the Bollywood has ever seen. 😐

Love is just overrated and commercialized. 💙

The ultimate product of love is a baby! 😆

Feelings and emotions hurt. Stop depending on someone completely.

Stay happy and stay safe!

Even I like to fall in love again!

Until then, I will be hating this love at first sight 😋😎😉

Puvvukonvict...



Post a Comment

0 Comments