What Corona Virus Taught Me

 WHAT COVID-19 TAUGHT ME

What Corona virus taught me


That night 🌃, everything felt dazed,

My limbs  shook; my sight 👀 hazed

My head 😰 throbbed in every effort,

But out of fear 😨, no complaint I blurted

My mum caught me to check my forehead,

The truth came out which I had a dread

While my head burned, they made calls,

I was kept distanced and aloof, between walls.

The whole night thousands of thoughts rumbled in my head

The next day morning I went to the hospital,

The woman in the white suit took my sample,

After a few moments, she told that I tested Covid +Ve 

‘I hope it is a mistake but it's true,’ I had rambled

The day worsened, I was desolate and feeble,

I had mobile, T.V., books but no people

My spirits dampened the next day too,

I snuffled and reddened because of flu

The third day passed in agony and gloom,

Heavy breathing difficulty,

I thought in the vicinity I felt death loom

That night I prayed and durstn’t sleep,

‘I don't want to die this early,’ I thought with a weep

I knew my grip on life was loose,

One strong blow and it would fuse

But probably my prayer was heard,

"HARE KRSNA"

For my situation seemed reversed

By the next few days, my health had leaped,

Smiles and thanks and salubrity had heaped

I fought, prayed, thanked, and twirled,

Because (thankfully after) life had returned to normal

But that night still reminds me,

Of the answer asked by thee


You might not die tomorrow or you might,

It may be bright, or a perpetual night,

So savor every taste, relish every sight,

Because this is the truth of life:

Tomorrow is a privilege and not a right!
________________________________________

COVID 19, according to me is more than just a virus. It's a kind of a blessing to the world if you look at it from a different perspective.

The virus, forcing us to wear a mask that naturally covers half of our external appearance and forces others to look into the real us. = NO JUDGEMENT BASED ON APPEARANCE.


2. India, learning to use technology at its best. There's an effort to reach people in remote areas to make them aware of the use of smart devices, forcing them to think that education is important, they receiving basic facilities. (not in all the regions but yes there's an attempt).


3. Compelling us to think about who we actually are? what's our role to be played in this huge world? Covid 19 has basically taken most of us on a journey of self-exploration.


4. We have learned what is self-love. We have learned that in the end, it's only you who have to fight. Nothing is permanent…let it be family, friends, or anybody else. We have learned how to be strong emotionally at difficult times.


5. Lastly, COVID 19 has taught us how to survive on minimalistic terms..taught us how to value money..taught us that luxury is transient…it has given us an opportunity to know our family members more…has taught us how to accept similarities and differences present in our near circle.

Yes, I agree that COVID 19 has destroyed our sorted life….has got much more challenges and difficulties in our life. But let us take it as an opportunity that will help us shape as a better person.

THANK YOU
Puvvukonvict...........

Post a Comment

0 Comments