6 Amazing Years Of Love

Love is like the gift of oneself to others


Hi, to everyone.

This is a story of a valentine, His name is *********.  
I would like to thank Mr. ********** for sharing his story with us....... Okay, let's get into the story.
6 Amazig years of love
PC: Vladimir Kudinov
2005 - 8th standard
I was yet another normal kid going to school like everyone else. The school re-opened after the summer holidays and it was the first day of the 8th standard. We had the public prayer in our school grounds. We were are standing in the line chit-chatting about our vacations. There was a new girl in the A-Section of 8th standard. I was in the B-Section. A sudden attraction! I kept looking at her every now and then till the prayer was over. Days just passed looking at her.

2006 - 9th standard
I use to see her here and there in the school. With her friends around. Very silent, the introverted girl she was. Something inside me wanted me to talk to her, be her friend. I didn't know if it was love or attraction or infatuation or whatever. Days just passed by. I didn't speak a word with her.

2007 - 10th Standard
The Public exams were nearing. We had lots of tests. Some of them were planning for a farewell party too. Back in our school days, we had something called "SLAM BOOK" which you can give to your friends and get it filled with their personal details. We were all busy filling slam books for each other. One of my friends from the A-Section gave me her Slam book to fill in my details. I casually turned the pages and... It was my girl's page. With her passport photo stuck to it and with her personal details in it. I quickly noted down the mobile number from it (just like a common secret admirer).

2008 - 11th Standard
I started sending some random forward messages to her number. Some good morning messages, life philosophies, and kinds of stuff. One day she replied with a Smiley :) I felt like I conquered the world. I quickly asked her if she knows who I am. She replied, "Yes, my dad's friend". Out of frustration, I replied to her saying that I'm her schoolmate. The very next day she found me out and warned me through the slam book friend of mine, not to send any more messages to her number. After a week, I messaged her again asking if we could be friends. After two weeks she replied with an "OK". 3 years of stalking and admiration came to an end. The girl of my dreams accepted me as her friend.

2009 - 12th Standard
One beautiful year of friendship. She became my best friend. We shared everything about our families, likes, dislikes, movies, and all random stuff. Days passed. We had model exams for our 12th Public. I proposed to her through a message on an afternoon. She rejected me. After two weeks, I again spoke with her to know the reason. She was afraid of her parents, family, age(she was 7 months elder to me), caste, and every other useless stuff. I convinced her for nearly 2 weeks and at last, she said "YES!" - Dec 7, 2009

I was with the most notorious gang in the school. Nobody liked our gang. We bullied all the girls and juniors in our school. We fought like street dogs with every other gang in the school. She did not like me being that way. I started moving from the gang and acted maturely. She changed me, my character, my friend's circle, my behavior, and every other stuff.

I was a movie buff back then. I wanted to do a film-making course and become a Director/Film Maker. She said that it is an insecure field and I cannot succeed in it. I did not listen to her. I appeared for the Entrance exam for B.Tech in Electronics and Media Communications. I did not get through. I told my parents that I will do a Viscom Course in some college. They did not allow me. They thought that I would fail my life. I battled for my passion. Almost for a month. But they won. They got me an Engineering seat in a college.

2010 - 2013 3 years of College and Love
She joined a women's arts college to do Bachelors's in Computer Applications and I joined an engineering college to do my bachelor's in Information Technology. Those were the best days of my life. We went to temples, coffee shops, movies, shopping malls, and every other place in the city. She opted for Temples mostly. She never wears a bit of makeup, not even a face cream. No modern outfits. Just always. I liked her simplicity above all. She speaks very little. I waited to hear something from her mouth. I liked that very much. She was conservative. She would listen to all my random talks and useless jokes patiently. She stood out from all the girls I have known. Her character was more like my Mom's. That was the reason I wanted her in my life.

She wanted to go on a bike ride with me. I bought a new bike just for her.

Her special Birthday
It was her birthday which was very special that year. 11th November 2011. I made a surprise birthday party by inviting her close friends to a coffee shop to cut the cake. It was a big surprise for her though. She hugged me, thanked me. When we were about to cut the cake, one of her close friends said to her "Hey, you don't like black forest, right?".

Guess what she replied? "I have started liking it from today!".

2013 - Internship
I was placed through campus recruitment in 2 companies. They offered me internships too. One in Chennai and another in Mysore. Chennai was closer to my native and hence I opted for it. I moved to Chennai during the 4th year of my college. Silly fights now and then. I wasn't frequently messaging her. I couldn't talk with her for more than an hour every day. I came back to my native every two weeks to meet her and spend time with her.

I insisted she meets my parents and talks. But she said that it is not the right time for it. So I had to wait.

2014 - Long distant relationship
After my Internship, I was given a job and posted in Pune. Very far from my native. I couldn't turn down the offer as I had no other choice then. I moved to Pune with some of my friends. I was given a lot of work as a trainee. I wanted to prove my potential and give a kick start to my career. I couldn't spend much time with her. An hour a day became 30 mins a day. That became 10 mins a day. That reduced to 2 messages per day. And 1 message per day. And then calling her once a week. She fought with me. Did not speak to me for a couple of months. Then I tried to convince and set things right. But she started avoiding talking to me. I thought that I should give her some time to think and realize. She did not talk to me at all.

September 21, 2015 - The End
I called her more than 50 times. Whatsapp her repeatedly. She did not attend to my calls. She did not reply to my messages. After an hour, she said

"It is over. Please don't disturb me anymore. It is not your fault. It's my situation. I'm not the right pair for you"

I pleaded and begged her to talk to me once. She never attended my call. She blocked my calls and WhatsApp. I couldn't do anything. I went back to my native after some days and went to the area where she was living. I waited for hours if I could see her by luck. But it did not happen.

2016 - The difficult days
Whenever I go back to my native, I don't use my bike. I couldn't use it at all. I don't step out of my house. Because everywhere in the city, something keeps me reminding of her. The temples, bus stops, coffee shops, theaters, hotels, malls everything is filled with her memories. I stay at the home, spend time with my parents and come back to my office.

6 amazing years of love. She promised me that we would grow old together. But it was all shattered because of me.

Breakups are not a really painful thing. But not knowing the reason for it actually is. You should concentrate on your career but don't lose your personal life for it. You never know how much you love someone until they leave you. Time may heal the wounds. But even after 50 years, if I see a kid with her name, the 6 years of my life with her will flash before my eyes.

First love is always very special

💚__________________________💚

Thank you.......

Puvvukonvict.....

You want to share your story?

Click on mE


Post a Comment

0 Comments