WHAT IF

 


An Open letter to Veda By Chandan

WHAT IF?


The time went back to 8 years, To feel again the bliss that I felt being in love with you, The places where you and I meet and the moments we spent together, our silly quarrels and the sulkiness, all those walks by holding your hand,
your warm hugs, kisses, the conversations which we had about our future endeavours. these all are can be a part of strong and long lasting relationship.

But I don't have an "EYE OF AGAMOTTO" to go back into the past. Even if I had it still I can't change the past. I don't think it will be a mature paragraph that I wrote earlier by comparing the illustrative stories into my real life
But still I can't resist myself from these silly imaginations, after that I strongly believe whatever I'm imagining will not be come true. My heart stopped it emotions and feelings towards you but my brain still trying to make 
a path to reach you. that too in a fictional way. 

You love me for years with lot's of joy lot's of funfull moments together, plenty  of promises we made for each  other. Did you ever felt that how beautiful our love could be, but you faint everything in a single spark 
I wonder what about the time you spent with me and the words you spoke to me. However you're not gonna be with me and your being more comfortable for going away from me. Yes I do respect your feelings. As a girl you'll be having 
many dreams to live your life in your own way with the person you like in all the perspectives. Yes I do respect in that practical way but isn't it feels bad for ruining someone who set his entire life with you.
how can you guarenteed to someone by your past. Now you are all set and started a new life. I wish you all the joy for your feature with your loved one.

What IF
You want to love him whole heartedly. Is that true?

What IF
You say our past to your life partner?

What IF
He knows that you already had fun with?

Does he accept it and continue?

You have to lie him all the time, you need  to act.

What IF
I say with my wife that I was in a relationship with a girl and I've brutally cheated by her?

What IF
You say with your husband that I had fun with a guy for years and affter that I break-up with him for you?

Do you feel the difference between us? I do respect your feelings beacuse of some reason you choose a better person than me, that might he's handsome than me! he might be richer than me! He might have a bigger than me!

Whatever I lost (You & Your Love) is not mine  I just felt like that. Sorry you make me believe like that.
But I'm sure whatever you lost (Me & My Love) Is All yours. 

However you're very happy for losing me But

What IF
You realize that you lost your character. You lost the Trust. 

WHY?

Why am still waiting for you (No am not)  I really want you (No I don't) I can't conclude anything. I used to curse you in anger but the next few minutes later I'll cry for thinking bad for you. I know that you won't come back for me 
It's ok I really want to see you happy that's what I used to do if we're together, but I don't think that you will be happy without me, I still don't understand why did you choose this to make me into pieces?

What IF 

"I say now Thank you so much you bitch at least you explore yourself before the marriage. Thanks for keeping the value of sacred bond of Marriage"


Puvvukonvict...................






Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Families who are not meant to live a respectful life in the society will cheat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback. But Kindly do not enter any spam links in the comment box