Intelligent

 Hey! How many of you got the same thought..?

Intelligent, men in black, bad boys

Here you will be glad to read this. Because it's 100% Fact and admit it


AM I INTELLIGENT


Am I as intelligent as others?
Do you find yourself not as intelligent as others?

This question is overtly subjective and yet I feel drawn to answer it.

At this stage of life, I’ve gained an acceptance of not only who I am, but who I am not.

The irony is, I’m not only okay with that, but I also embrace it because I’ve become aware of what truly lies between those two differences:

I’ve come to a realization. Each hill climbed, battles won or lost, loves I’ve shared, and sadly, one I outlived, things I’ve strived to attain and have achieved, as well as those I’ve come to see as not important anymore, all of them and more have combined to make me a man I am and was probably meant to be.


No, I’m not as intelligent as some, but I’m more intelligent than quite a few.

No, I’m not as pretty as some, but I am prettier than others.

No, I’m not as rich as some, but I’m not as poor as those less fortunate.

No, I’m not as perfect a body as I want, but I’m thinner than a lot of others.

No, I’m not as talented as some, but I’m more talented than quite a few.

No, I’m not as healthy as some, but I’ve lived a longer life than many ever had the chance to.

At my age, I’ve come to accept and embrace that life isn’t measured in superlatives, but in little increments of try and fail and “If the shoe fits, then wear it.”

When you finally let go of what others think and expect of you, then you will find the true joy in being you ...

It's Puvvukonvict.........

If you think you can add more points in this please share your opinions below.




Share your opinion

Post a Comment

0 Comments